Not only does fire cause damage in your Ulster home, it’s the smoke and soot that really spread
What was deemed a small fire from an overheated battery pack in a bedroom, ended up spreading an acrid smoke smell and nasty soot deep in the walls, down the hallway and in adjoining rooms. Thankfully, no one was hurt, but this home in Saugerties needed some solid remediation to get it back to preloss condition.
SERVPRO of Kingston/New Paltz uses specialized equipment and techniques to remove smoke and soot from all surfaces and contents, if salvageable. Our highly-trained technicians will review every step with you as well as inventory every item and advise you of those things that might not be able to be recovered. The work was completed effectively and efficiently and this family was back to normal in less time than thought.
Call us 24/7 for any emergencies at 845-255-4334 and our experienced team will make it “Like it never even happened.”